Me Embracing the World

Me Embracing the World

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Enter Argentina (San Martin de Los Andes, Argentina)

Two Weeks!

Two weeks, and not a single entry.... that leaves a lot to fill in! For starters, I´m in Argentina! And all respect to Chile, I think I like it a bit better here primarily based on two reasons:
  1. It´s Cheaper
  2. I can actually understand what people say
Its suprising how much these two things contribute to your experience.

So... since the last entry (where I was just about to enter Argentina) I´ve been wine tasting in Mendoza for a few days, hiking and siestaing in Malargue for one sweltering week, passing through San Rafael, Neuquén, and Junín de los Andes in search of cooler pastures, and now find myslef lounging on the lakeside beaches of San Martín de los Andes.

Along the way, my memory card decided to break, AGAIN, so I lost all my pictures of wine tasting in Mendoza, and have only a few of my recent travels( coming soon! ). Luckily, I´ve decided to follow my parents advice and get my self a new card (worthwhile expenditures, Tools and Memories!)


Oh... but the internet cafe is closing... so this will have to be all for now... but know that I am alive and well!

To be continued...

No comments: